24.7.10

Rebel Yell

Welcome to your life
There’s no turning back

All for freedom and for pleasure
Nothing ever lasts forever



Its so strange, and yet so amazing. All the never expected freedom seems so natural and so fun..
And at the very same time it feels kind of lonely, but not.. solitude, just that something is missing. Its is not the most important thing in this world, but it used to be an important brick in the wall of my happiness.
And now.. here we are.
Here I am.
I already said everything i wanted to say.
Now, its up to you.
To be childish.. or not.
Oh, well, yes, who the hell am i to say what is childish or not..?
But to avoid things.. i dont want to feel i ve lost a dear friend. I would like to believe that i was an importante friend to you too. Perhaps i wasnt. I never was. How can i know? My point of view is already expressed.
Is not a discussion. Is not nothing. Is just.. the desire.
I would like to have you in the future. You were very dear to me. I just imagined when i graduate.. are you telling me that you are not going to be there ? Or when i turn 21 ? Or when i find another boy to bother and care of? Or when i have my own place? Or get married ? Or have a child?

Is up to you.
I already told you what i feel like.

There is nothing left in me regarding that matter.
Just.. the sun.

And of course, the strange but amazing freedom and peace inside me.
(Plus the search for the happiness)

No hay comentarios: