12.8.10

Kiss the rain

Something is not okay.

Its like im trying to do things I want to do, but im not able to do that even if I want.
A part of me desires things, other parts of me ... remember myself that..

It doesnt matter.


Or probably it does. I will never know. At least no now.

I want to have my tatoo.
A little snowflake on my left arm.
To remember myself a couple of things.
The fragility, the courage, the pain, the happiness
The sunny days, the cold ones.
The tiny thing Iam in here, and all the things I can build if I want.
And also all the things that can be easily blowned away..
To remember myself who I am.
Because sometimes Im a little bit lost.
And Im a mess when Im lost. Takes a while to find the way home.
More when there is no more home. When you moved and you never knew about it.
When you have to create a new home.

La semana fue un poco mejor.
Para los otros finales Erni me llamó =) Y hablamos mucho =)
Además los chicos del trabajo me producen mucha alegría, Luz, Aldi, el Gato...
El otro día cuando salimos la vi a Luli y el domingo cuando hicimos la despedida de Mijal, que se casa, lo vi a Ale.
Hay gente que me pone feliz solo de verla. No sé bien por qué.
I dont want to keep going like this.
I dont want to thing about you in every line i write, in every time I have on my own.
But its just.. kind of lonely.

Im an idiot. Just an idiot.
Me gustaría no sentir. A veces.
Puede ser que crezca de una vez ?
Quiero ser grande...

No hay comentarios: